Changes to customer centres
The EastLink customer service desk within Frankston Visitor Information Centre has now closed permanently.
However, EastLink trip passes, EastLink toll invoices and Breeze account top ups are now able to be made at Frankston Visitor Information Centre via the epay system.
Please note that Breeze account top ups can only be made with epay using printed Breeze account statements or notices which have an epay barcode printed on them.
Customer service options
Simple EastLink payments (EastLink trip passes, EastLink toll invoices and Breeze account top ups), including cash payments, can now be made at these locations:
- Frankston Visitor Information Centre, Frankston Waterfront
- Participating Australia Post offices throughout Victoria
The full range of EastLink enquiries, including account opening and card payment, can be made at these locations:
- By phone directly to our call centre on 13 LINK (13 54 65)
- EastLink customer centre at 2 Hillcrest Avenue Ringwood:
- 8am-7pm Monday-Friday
- 9am-1pm Saturday
- closed Sundays and Public Holidays