Paying with Cash

Your Path:  How to Pay > Paying with Cash

You can make an EastLink payment at participating Touch retailers including 7-Eleven, United Petroleum and newsagents. Look out for the Touch logo.

Take your EastLink toll invoice or Breeze account statement to the sales counter for payment at participating 7-Eleven, United Petroleum and newsagent outlets.

To buy a trip pass, first use the in-store self-service kiosk at 7-Eleven outlets to specify your vehicle and pass details, then take the printed voucher to the sales counter for payment.

At United Petroleum and newsagent outlets, trip passes can be purchased over the counter.

View the interactive map that shows the outlets

EastLink payments are no longer accepted at post offices.